Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Look alike

On occasion, I've had people tell me I look like some famous person. There are a couple that I get consistently. The first was Pippin (Billy Boyd) off the Lord of the Rings movies. I think a big part of that was that my hair used to be long, although I've still gotten it since cutting my hair short.




Number two was the guy from the movie The Invisible (Justin Chatwin). I had a lot of people tell me I looked like that guy, although I also think it had something to do with the hair.




And then there's one more. This is the one I get most consistently. Last week at work, even, I had three different guests tell me that I looked like this guy: Edward Norton (The Italian Job, The Illusionist).


Now, I don't know if these actors and I share a common likeness or not. I mean, the myheritage.com thing told me I look like Mark Ruffalo, Matthew Perry, Bob Saget and Haley Joel Osment. But heck - I dunno. Let's hear your opinions.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well, you already know that I think that you look like the guy for The Invisible, but after seeing the other two... yep, you look like them too. Maybe you're meant to go to Hollywood, Adam. Or maybe the "adam" role is already filled by your look alikes :)

Amy Parker
http://theparkerzarker.blogspot.com

Alexander said...

What about second breakfasts? Elevensies? Luncheon? Dinner? Supper?

:)