Monday, November 15, 2010

Operation Gratitude: Christmas Carol


Kristen and I are currently rehearsing for A Christmas Carol at the Hale Center Theater Orem, and it's a lot of fun. It's definitely a different experience than I've had at other theaters. Some things are better, some are not as good, but on the whole it's a great experience.

I am Fred, Scrooge's nephew, who is a very happy and jovial character. I love playing him, because I get to laugh and smile a lot, and can laugh at things that are funny (very useful when someone messes up, or tries to make you laugh on purpose). :)

Anyway, I am very grateful for this opportunity - to share the Christmas spirit with everyone who comes to see the show on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday during the month of December. :) Come see me perform!

No comments: