Monday, August 6, 2018

Lighting Post 4 of 3

When I wrote my last lighting post, I technically wasn't finished. Okay, even now I'm technically not finished. However, I am done with the bulk of my lighting adventures. You might remember my previous three posts, where I spray painted some lights, swapped out a chandelier and painted a fan, and completely redid all the bathroom light fixtures (including splitting one fixture into two), and painted the other fan.

In my last post, I mentioned I needed to replace all the dome lights. And...I did. It really did take about 10-15 minutes per light. I changed out six of them. The last thing to do will be to replace our bedroom light with a small fan, and replace the gumball light in the playroom with our bedroom light. (yes, there will probably be a 5 of 3 post in the future). Here are what the lights looked like before:



And after:

No comments: