Saturday, January 30, 2010

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today...

...I was nervous all day.
...I went to BYU to have a nice chat with the father of my girlfriend, Kristen Southerland.
...I had a sore throat.
...I drove to various locations in Provo/Orem and dropped off little items.
...I went to the Old Spaghetti Factory on a double date, then we (the guys) "ditched" our dates at the end of the meal.
...I knelt down in the snow at a playground, and asked my best friend to marry me.

...I was the happiest I'd ever been.

My beautiful bride: Kristen Marie

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Sweet Adam!! I'm so glad you found someone wonderful, and that you're blissfully happy!! I love that picture.

Enjoy every moment, because before you know it, you look back and it's been 21 years and your oldest son is just out on his mission and you're daughter's learning how to drive and your baby is seven, and it really only seems like yesterday that you were kneeling across the altar in the temple!

XOXO!

torri said...

That is very sweet. :) I love reading your blog!

Nae said...

You two are just wonderful. I love you both! :) These memories bring a very genuine smile to my face.